Professional FAT files retrieval tool is non-destructive read only utility which is used to undelete and recover data instantly and economically. So many companies are using our Award winning FAT data restoring software to recover their lost important data which helps them to enhance their business needs.
The utility considered as disaster recovery tool for recovers data lost due to:
- Improper system shutdown
- Software or hardware malfunctioning
- Virus threats
- Power surges
- Accidentally formatted
- Human error
- Damaged or corrupted partitions in all logical crashes
- Master boot record (MBR) or boot files are corrupted
- Recycle bin has been emptied
Powerful FAT data restore software is empowered with the following features:
- Preserves files with long files and folders name and retrieve encrypted or compressed files.
- Ensures recovery of missing corrupted deleted entries saved in various file formats including doc, xls, jpg, jpeg, mp3, mpeg, tif, tiff, gif, bmp, rif, rtf.
- Software deeply examines the entire disk drive to perform lost data recovery.
- Easy & Simple to use and well defined steps make it very user-friendly and "do-it-yourself" software.
- Quick, economical, and safe data recovery tool is non-destructive Windows Partition (FAT) data recovery utility.
- No technical skills are required to perform data recovery.
Supported file format:
- Picture: jpg, jpeg, gif, tiff, aac, png, bmp
- Video: mpg, avi, mpeg, mov, asf
- Audio: mp3, mp4, wav
- Text files: txt, doc, html, pps, xls, and xml
Award winning FAT data restore tool is helpful for: Companies, Home user, Defense organizations, Research and Development and many more
Multi storage supports for hard disk drive and storage media: IDE, SATA, ATA, EIDE, and SCSI disk devices
File System supported: FAT16 and FAT32 file system
Operating system supported: Windows 7, Windows Vista (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate), XP (Home, Professional, Media Center), Windows server 2008, Windows server 2003, Windows 2000 etc.
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- RAM 128 MB
- Hard disk space 18 MB