Windows partition retrieval tool allows the user to retrieve and restore the lost data in situations from:
- Accidental file deletion
- Formatted hard drives
- Damaged or deleted partitions
- Virus or Trojan infected data loss
- Corrupted boot files
- Power surge, software, or hardware failure
- Data deleted using [Shift+Delete] key or emptied recycle bin
- Improper system shut down
- Common system error messages
- Provides the option to preview the file and folders content before actual recovery.
- Supports recovery from bad sectors affected storage media and from previously Existing Partitions.
- Multi storage support for hard disks and/or other storage media including all IDE, SATA, ATA, EIDE and SCSI disk drives.
- In-built step-by-step data recovery help.
- Can be easily operated by both technical and non-technical users because of its user friendly GUI facility.
Supported file system: Windows Data Restore Software supports all hard disk drive partitioned on FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file system.
Supported hard disk brands: Toshiba, Maxtor, Hitachi, Seagate, Samsung, Quantum, Fujitsu, HP, Western Digital Corporation etc.
Supported file formats: Picture (jpg, jpeg, tif, gif, tiff, aac, png, bmp), Video (mpg, avi, mpeg, mov, asf), Audio (mp3, mp4, wav) and text files (txt, doc, html, pps, xls, xml).
Search mode options: Award winning Windows data recovery software provides two search mode including Standard search mode and Advance search mode.
Operating system supported: Windows Vista (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate), XP (Home, Professional, Media Center), 2000, ME, NT, Server 2003, 98 Operating system
Minimum system requirement:
- Processor- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- RAM 128 MB
- Hard disk space 10 MB