Zune Data Restore Software is the latest technology developed, which is widely used to recover previously saved playlists, sound tracks, audio video recordings, synchronized music files images, animated files, album files and all other media files which have been lost due to accidental deletion or virus corruption, formatting and improper handling of your Zune digital music player.
Zune data recovery tool provides accurate and instant recovery of lost deleted music files and pictures when you transfer them between music players to Computer or Laptop. Zune diagnostic mode retrieval utility repair data even if drive not formatted message is displayed by your Computer or Laptop while accessing Zune device in My Computer drive.
Zune video restore utility supports all models of Microsoft portable Zune player like Zune 4, 8, 30, 80 etc.
Zune Data retrieval tool recovers all previously stored data which were lost due to:
- Accidentally deletion or inadvertently formatted zune storage media
- Virus or Trojan attacked
- Hardware failure
- Software or human error
- Improper usage
- Data is lost while transferring from zune media player to your Computer or Laptop system
Supported file formats:
- Video File Format: mp4, mov, wmv, m4v, asf etc.
- Music File formats: mp3, aac, mp4, m4a, m4b, wma etc.
- Pictures File format: jpeg
Zune data restore utility is empowered with the following features:
- Supports recovery of files lost during zune to zune wireless connectivity.
- Software works when encountered with error messages “Disk not formatted” or “Drive not detected” while accessing your zune digital mp3 player on your Desktop/Laptop PC.
- Thumbnail preview of previously existing playlists, and all relevant data on your zune music player before actual recovery.
- Software is easy to use has read only permission so it does not affect other files in the disk and restore zune library music files and folder safely and accurately.
- No additional hardware is required to run this tool.
- Provides the freeware demo version of software which extracts the lost data displays on screen so that user gets satisfied before purchasing the software.
Operating system supported: Windows Vista (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate), XP (Home, Professional, Media Center), 2000, ME, NT, Server 2003, 98 Operating system
Minimum system requirement:
- Processor- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- RAM 128 MB
- Hard disk space 10 MB